Other Dental Care
In addition to Preventive, Cosmetic and Restorative dental care, we also provide the following services:
- 1-Visit Root Canals – to save a tooth with a diseased nerve. The procedure removes the pulp inside the tooth, which provides nutrients and nerves to the tooth. The root canal is cleaned and sealed off to protect it. A crown is then placed over the tooth to strengthen it.
- Tooth Extractions – using a local anesthetic.
- IV Sedation – in-office sedation for patients who prefer to be “asleep” while undergoing any dental care.
- Children’s Dentistry – proper dental care at an early age can positively impact growth and development.
- TMJ Treatment – to reduce chronic pain around the ear, tenderness of the jaw, clicking or popping noises when opening the mouth, or headaches and neck aches.
118 East Second Street
Perrysburg, OH 43551