Preventive dental care is a partnership between you and our office. Regular visits, along with a thorough home care program, will provide you with a lifetime of healthy, attractive smiles.
Preventive Dental Care Includes:
- Digital X-rays
- 80% less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Green technology – no X-ray films are produced, eliminating chemicals and their disposal.
- Speed – faster than traditional X-rays.
- Quality – sharper images than traditional X-rays.
- Oral Cancer Detection – High-tech light and glasses allow us to detect changes in the oral tissue that can’t be seen with the eye. Provides for earlier detection of oral cancer and other issues.
- Intra-Oral Camera – Captures photos of teeth and allows us to enlarge and view on a computer monitor, assisting us in detection and diagnosis.
- Oral Hygiene – Proper brushing and flossing techniques.
- Laser Decay Detection – State-of-the-art technology to pinpoint problem areas.
- Fluoride Treatments – An added boost to home care.
- Sealants – Usually placed on the back teeth to protect enamel from plaque and acids.
118 East Second Street
Perrysburg, OH 43551